This is the first year that Sterling understands the concept of Santa and goodness, this little boy is sooo very excited about Christmas, he can barely contain himself. It's working to our advantage too because if he starts to act-out all Earl needs to say is, "Sterling, I'm calling Santa" and goodness the child straightens up immediately. Earl is wondering how long we can stretch out Santa to help keep Sterling in line. I just smile because only so long can we use the Santa card before it's not effective and secondly, Sterling is a very well-behaved little boy and since he is daddy's first child, Earl has no reference point for which to compare Sterling but let me tell you, I have a comparison and goodness, what a night and day difference. (Love you Justin...but even Justin will tell you he was a tough kid who liked to do his own thing and in his own way.)
Faith, Love & Happiness







No comments:
Post a Comment