Monday, November 21, 2011

Article 5 is READY!!!

We received the best news today--our Article 5 is ready for pick-up!!!!! 

It wasn't scheduled to be ready until next Tuesday but as God would have it, it's now ready and scheduled to be picked up tomorrow afternoon-China time.  Given the 14 hour different, for us that will be around  11:00 pm to 3:00 am tonight.

After that message, I couldn't sit still...I've managed to keep myself quite busy the past several months and not fret over the wait but wholly-guacamole, I can't sit still now!!!

We are another step closer to being united with our beautiful daughter!!!

Faith, Love & Happiness

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!! You're on your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very happy for you guys!
    ALMOST there :)
    Can't wait to see that precious little daughter of yours in your arms-sooo EXCITING !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing His praises!! Congratulations! Sharee I have thought about you and your beautiful little girl so often. What a great Thanksgiving gift.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete