Monday, September 19, 2011

Here We Grow Again!!!

A sister for Sterling & Justin

We are re-posting as to share our beautiful daughter's information with family and extended family without them having to search for it!

WOW, I don't know where to start....we are blessed, thrilled, beyond words and excited to announce that we received word of our PA (Pre-Approval) on 7/22-Earl's birthday- for a beautiful 8 year old, little girl!!  We are over-the-moon excited and praise God for bringing us our "baby" girl!!!

While there was no doubt that God had an ultimate plan for our family, it's been a long and difficult 8 months. This is our 4th attempt at adoption #2, with the first attempt this past December, 2010 when traveling to China to bring home a 13 year old girl but returning home, brokenhearted and empty, without our daughter.

We attempted 2 more adoptions thereafter but for different reasons, these didn't work out ...today, we know why these adoptions didn't work out because God has now brought us our daughter...Sterling & Justin's sister...and daddy's little girl!!

Without further delay, allow me to introduce to you our beautiful daughter!

Chinese Name: Li Jing Yun
American Name: Arabella (we'll call her Bella)
Arabella means "answered prayer" and Bella means "beautiful"
Middle Name: Jing Yun
DOB: 10/11/2002
Province: Guangdong
Living Arrangements: Foster Family
Best Friend: Foster Sister
Favorite Color: Pink
Our First Impression: The beauty in her bright eyes and her big smile!
Our Second Impression: Her courage and determination!


Our daughter is a burn survivor and has more courage and determination than any adult we know..she has beauty that radiates from her eyes, smile and inner most being.



ARABELLA MOORE









2 comments:

  1. Praying for speedy travel! Can't wait to see her eyes light up when she is with her forever family!
    One suggestion- if you move your chip in to the side bar of your blog or sticky it to the top people can find it easily and help bring this precious girl home.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if you are watching dancing with the stars, check out JR Martinez, great example of a determined burn survivor that is truly conquering life! I am going to somehow get the episodes for Luci to watch when she gets home. What a great role model! I have never voted for anything on TV but I admitt - I voted for him last night - I think I have a crush!

    ReplyDelete