Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Making Up For Lost Time

It's been a typical busy season for our family and while the blog is an important part of journaling our children's lives growing up, it does take the backseat when life gets too busy--so, here we are making up for lost time and posting for basically, Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day and Easter! 

Here's a journal in pictures starting out with Valentine's Day!

We worked together to make Minion Valentine Boxes and had a blast!
Great bonding time and we all pitched in to help!! Thank you Pinterest!
 

                                              Sterling's Classroom V-Day Party!


 
Beautiful Arabella and her precious teacher!  This teacher is amazing on so many levels!
 
CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

The yearly Moore tradition of making homemade dumplings

The dynamic duo! Chinese New Year Dinner
 

We were blessed to share CNY with family--aunt, uncle and 4 cousins!

A family photo taken by Sterling (reason he isn't in the picture)


                                                              CELEBRATING EASTER!!
Dying Easter Eggs 

We were once again, blessed to be sharing an Easter celebration with family!

 

A great shot of Earl and the kids!
 

                                          all the cousins on CNY, receiving their red envelopes


                                       SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST--THE GREATEST NEWS OF ALL THIS YEAR, IN 2014, OUR FAMILY WILL GROW BY 2, BEAUTIFUL BOYS!!

Eli (Elijah)

                                                                Ming


                                         

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sharee!!!! I'm so excited for you and your family. I had fallen off of the planet for sometime myself. At least from the blog world, life is just too busy. For some reason tonight, I stopped in and found you had posted!! I'm so happy for your family. Congratulations on your new sons, they are just precious!! Arabella and Sterling have grown so much and are just beautiful!! I've spent the last hour reading through your blog. Your family is so perfect!!
    Hugs to you my old friend,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete